Welcome to First Baptist Port Tampa
Welcome to First Baptist Port Tampa website! We are excited that you have connected with us!
Whether you are new to the South Tampa area, looking for a church or returning back to your roots in Port Tampa you have started in a good place.
We are real people with real problems, and we have joined together to develop a relationship with God, and to fellowship with each other. Come just as you are, in spirit, to learn with us on this journey we call life.
Within the website you will find information about our church and the times we hold our services. We are also very proud to let you know we have a Cowboy Church Service every Saturday at 5:00pm and would love for you to come see us on Saturday as well.
Please feel free to come visit us and attend any of our worship service’s. I’ll be looking for your visit on Sunday or Saturday with a Bible in my hand, a smile on my face and a message from my heart. God Bless You. – Pastor Ron
Would you like to get the Pastor’s Blog’s right on your Google Chrome? All, you need to do is add the RSS Feed Reader extension, click the + sign and put in http://firstbaptistporttampa.com . You will have access to be notified every time a new blog is posted right in your browser.
- Your donations are needed – Christmas is quickly approaching on us, every child deserves something under the tree. Each month we will give items to bring and put into our Christmas box in the back foyer.
- January – lotions, sunscreens
- February – tooth brushes & toothpaste
- March – shampoo, lotions & after shave for boys
- April -flip flops all sizes
- May – girl’s hair clips, hair bands and boy’s ball caps
- June – socks for all ages for boys and girls
- August – school supplies
- September – T-shirts, shorts, tank tops (All Sizes) Don’t forget about the teens
- October – Bibles (small ones)
- November – make-up for the teens
Click Operation Christmas hyperlink for more details.
Women’s Ministry – Are you ready for a treat?
We are excited to announce beginning September 12, 2016, Melody Satterwhite, Director of Women’s Ministry, will begin a Chocolate inspired lesson for the next 8 weeks in the Women’s Ministry class. She has not only promised it to be a great learning application for life but you will get encouragement, bible study, fun chocolate facts and recipe’s for chocolate dessert. We are inviting all the women to come on Monday night at 7:00pm and experience being wrapped in God’s love.
Contact Melody if you are interested in ordering Chocolate Life book.
What’s for Breakfast? August Breakfast Menu – Breakfast provided every Sunday at 9:00am, for a donation.
Get Involved – Volunteer – “Each one should use whatever gift he has received to serve others, faithfully administering God’s grace in its various forms.” 1 Peter 4:10.
Click this link to see where you can help. If you are interested in helping contact Carolyn Shives, Education Director (813-839-2946).
8306 Interbay Blvd. | Tampa FL 33616
[ map ]